[ What's new ? | General Info | Search the Net | About this page... ]
[ Confucius | Mencius | Lao Tzu | Chuang Tzu | I Ching | Sun Tzu | Guigu Tzu | Others ]
This page has been designed for the purpose of organizing the
resources on Chinese philosophy that can be found in the 'cyberspace'.
It is my goal in setting up this page to attract more people,
who are interested in searching for the answers of their life,
not to limit themselves within the scope of traditional Western
philosophies, but to open themselves to some alternatives offered
by several schools of Chinese philosophy. But, since there're
countless on-line materials on the Internet that're about Chinese
philosophy, and some of which I am not aware of, I would greatly
appreciate it if any of you can point them out to me. Also, all
suggestions and comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated.
* NOTE: Links to on-line documents are followed by note in parenthesis
indicating the format in which the documents can be viewed, i.e.
(English), (GIF), (BIG-5), (HZ8), and so forth. If you want more
information on how to read Chinese characters on-line, please
check the Chinese-Language-Related Information Page.
First of all, I would like to apologize to those who have asked me to add links here to their pages. Due to my school works, a part time job, and, at the same time, constant formatting of my hard drive (needed for my part time job), I am really sorry to tell you that I've lost those URLs. I would appreciate it if you can send me your URLs again. Thanks !!
- The Shaman Atheist :: The Dao of Atheism This site contains '81 chapters of the Dao de jing with commentary'. A different, but, nonetheless, interesting approach to the study of the Tao Te Ching. Check it out !!
- The Dynamic Structure of Space This site contains 'an on-line document (in English) which describes space-time as a dynamic structure'. The interesting thing here is that, 'it turns out that the dynamic structure of space can be understood as a relational matrix visualized as overlapping images of the T'ai-chi Tu !!' Quite interesting.
* If you know where I can find English electronic texts of Mencius,
please do drop me a note. Thank you.
Related Newsgroup. . .
Other web pages devoted to Taoism. . .
- Taoism Information Page This site contains several electronic texts of Tao Teh Ching and I Ching, as well as numerous pointers to other information related to Taoism.
- Taoism This page not only has links to some electronic texts of Tao Teh Ching and I Ching but you can also find Winnie-the-Pooh, the Tao bear :-)
- Fung Loy Kok Institute of Taoism A center for Taoist studies dedicated to the teaching and practice of Taoism.
- Center for Chinese Studies Library, at University of California, Berkeley. A good place to find references related to Chinese philosophy.
- Asian Library at University of Michigan. Another good place to find references pertinent to Chinese philosophy.
- This page has been selected by Point as one of the Top 5% sites on the World Wide Web !!
- Selected by the Discovery Channel as a reference for the Discovery Channel School, an innovative educational service dedicated to providing educators with enhanced resources to support their current curricula !!
Select this link to see my resume.
Your suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated.
Please send them to at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you !!
Last updated on March 10, 1996
Copyright (c)1996 by Francisco S. Su